The National Joint Committee on Health and Safety (NJCHS) is proud of their accomplishments and long-standing dedication to education, training, a positive safety culture, and the resolution of worker health and safety concerns.
The NJCHS is jointly dedicated to striving for:
- Uncompromised workplace health and safety core values at every level of the organization.
- A healthier and safer workplace through the involvement of all workers.
- A lasting health and safety culture as an integral part of how we do business.
The NJCHS is dedicated to continuously improving the health and safety culture through:
- Worker engagement
- Technological advancements
- Strong standards
- Transparent communication
- Deep learning from a highly skilled workforce
The NJCHS fosters incident learning resulting in meaningful corrective measures. NJCHS work includes activities that are integral to improving workplace safety through:
- Risk assessment
- Emergency preparedness
- Facility reviews
- Leadership engagement
- Design reviews
- Application of hierarchy of controls
A healthy and safe workplace is our collective responsibility; we need your help in making every UAW-represented Ford facility safe and healthy.